Sunday, January 20, 2013

Sorry... Again

I have been pretty lazy in maintaining this blog. Mostly because I haven't been doing anything particularly interesting since I last made a post last year. I hope it's going to change! I've just been working but I've just applied for a weeks holiday because I got return tickets to a capital city for Christmas! I am very excited to go because I'll get to see four of my friends who moved there and eat lots of nice food and most importantly, SHOP! I'm trying to save a lot of money so I can just totally splurge on something as they have heaps of nice high end stores there and it will make me oh so happy!

So to help myself save money but still curb my shopping habits, I'm going thrift shopping with my friend tomorrow and I'm really looking forward to it. I hope I run into some nice deals.
Expect pictures, and I will actually post pictures this time, haha.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment